Week 14: 4th of July
Now, have a look at this gallery and play the audio to learn more about the 4th of July! Agora, olhe a galeria e dê play no áudio para aprender mais sobre o dia 4 de julho!
It’s time to check your understanding! Answer these questions about the gallery. Click on the audio transcription and search for the answers. É hora de checar a sua compreensão! Responda estas perguntas sobre a galeria. Clique na transcrição do áudio e procure pelas respostas.)
1) Which holiday is celebrated on 4th of July in the United States?
2) What are the names of the historical figures that signed the Declaration of Independence?
3) In which year did the United States become independent?
4 ) The United States became independent from…?
( ) Ireland ( ) Canada
( ) Great Britain ( ) Australia
5) People go to the streets to watch....? (Check all alternatives that apply)
( ) Concerts ( ) Picnics
( ) TV ( ) Parades
6) What kind of food do people like to eat on 4th of July? (Check all that apply)
( ) Vegetables ( ) Barbecue ( ) Breakfast
( ) Hotdogs ( ) Desserts ( ) Chicken
Let's have fun
Is your memory good? Play this memory game and see if you can remember what we’ve learned! A sua memória é boa? Jogue este jogo da memória e veja se você consegue lembrar o que nós aprendemos!
Are you curious?
Open this pdf to have access to fun facts and a word search about the 4th of july! Abra este pdf para ter acesso a fatos divertidos e um caça palavras sobre o 4 de julho!